IIIT Basara admissions 2019-2020 - rgukt basar notification 2018

IIIT Basara admissions 2019-2020 - rgukt basar notification 2018 : Basara iiit notification 2019 released, You can download the simple procedure to get admission into Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies through based on 10th GPA and follow the rule of reservation. Officials will not conduct iiit basara entrance exam 2019,  Rgukt Basara authority is inviting application form through online from the eligible candidates to fill Rgukt IIIT 1st year B.Tech seats. Candidates are advised to apply for basara iiit admission through online only for the academic year 2018-2019. Online registration for basara iiit campus basar, telangana has already started from 28th April 2018. If you found eligible for basara iiit college admissions 2019, then you should apply on or before 1st June 2018. If you are interested to apply for IIIT Btech admission, then fill the application form through online mode only. To get detailed information like apply online last date, schedule, fees details, selection list (Rgukt Basar Results 2019) on official web portal admissions.rgukt.ac.in.
IIIT Basara admissions 2019-2020 - rgukt basar notification 2018

IIIT Basara admissions 2019-2020 - rgukt basar notification 2018

Eligibility Criteria :
  • a) Candidates  should  have  passed  SSC  (10th  class)  or  a ny  other  equivalent  examination recognized by the Government s of  Telangana State & AP State and  conducted in 2018 in first attempt . 
  • b) Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31st Dec 2018 , (21 years in  case of students belonging to SC and ST categories) . 
  • c) International  students  shall  be  of  Indian  Nationality  /  Persons  of  Indian  Origin  (PIO)/  Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders .

 How to Apply for IIIT Basara admissions 2018-19

 Submission of online application involves following two steps:
  1. Fee Payment
  2. Filling of the Application Form.
 After fee payment the unique Application ID (Ex: RGU2018TSB0..) will be generated for submission of application form. 

a) The candidates should apply through  TS Online services only . 

b) Application Fee: Rs.  200.00  (for OC and BC candidates) Rs.  150.00 (for SC and ST candidates) 

c) The application fee should be paid in cash at  TSOnline service center, for which the  center will issue a receipt.  

d) An additional amount of Rs.  25 .00 per application should be paid  as service charges  to the  TSOnline Centre 

e) If  any candidate  applies more  than  once,  then  the  latest  application  will  be  considered for the selection process.


f) Immediately  after  submitting the  application  through  online,  the  applicant  should send its  print - out duly signed along with copy of the receipt  mentioned  in  2 ( c)  above  and  the  relevant  certificates  to 
The  Director ,  Rajiv  Gandhi  University   of   Knowledge   Technologies,  Basar,  Nirmal  District,   Telangana  State - 50 4107 , by Speed Post / Registered Post .  

List of Certificates to be enclosed

Certified copies of the following certificates / documents should be sent along with the print – out of the online application form submitted through TSOnline Services : 

a) The receipt issued by the TSOnline services (see 2(c) above) . 

b) Hall Ticket of 10 th Class or its equivalent. 

c) Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas ( Telangana State ), (for details, see Annexure - III) . 

d) Residence certificate / service certificate of parents by those claiming un reserved category of seats (for details, see Annexure - IV) . 

e) Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribe d proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories (for details see Annexure - V) . 

f) Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure - VI) . 

g) Chi ldren of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation un der this category (for details see Annexure - VII) . 

h) NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure - VIII) 

i) Spor ts certificate(s) at the level of inter - district and above by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure - VIII)

The candidates should  write on top of  the cover ‘Application for  Admissions 201 8 – RGUKT  - Basar

IIIT Basara admissions 2018-19 Application Form : Download

 IIIT Basara Admission Procedure

a) Admissions  to  the  first  yea r  of  Integrated  B  Tech  Program  (201 8 - 1 9 )  will  be  based  on  merit in  the  Grade  Point  Average  (GPA)  and  Grade  obtained  in  each  subject in  10 th class , and by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score of 0.4  prescribed by the Government for the year 201 8 - 1 9 under Statute 13 (3 ) shall be added  to  the  10th  class  GPA  of  those  applicants  who  studied  in  non - residential  Government  Schools  including  the  Zilla P arishad  and  Municipal  Schools,  with  an  objective  of  providing  weight  age to  the  socio  economically  challenged  students  in  the  a dmission  process. 

b) At  RGUKT,  Basar, admissions  to  85%  of the  total  available  seats  shall  be  reserved for  the  Local  Candidates  (Osmania  University  area,  T elangana S tate )  and  the  remaining  15%  of  the  seats  shall  be  un - reserved  (these  seats  will be  filled  with  both  States  Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential  Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.

Rgukt basar notification 2018-2019 Schedule

  • a) Last date for receiving IIIT Basara admissions 2018-19 online application by RGUKT : 01 June 201 8 
  • b) Last date for submitting the printout of the online application form :  04 June 201 8 
  • c) Display of  Selection List for Rgukt basar notification 2018-2019 Counseling :  11 June 201 8 
  • d) Counseling dates  for Phase - I :  18  June  201 8 &  19 June 201 8 
  • e) Counseling dates for Special Categories(PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) : 21 Jun 2018 to 23 June 2018 
  • f) Counseling date for  Global Category :  25 June 2018 
  • g) Counseling date  for Phase - II :  26 June 2018 
  • h) Counseling date for  unfilled seat of Global Category :  28 June 2018 
  • i) Commencement of classes for 201 8 batch (Orientation) :  03 July 201 8

Rgukt basar notification 2018-2019 & Rules of Reservation

a) The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be re served for the Local Candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un - reserved as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D and in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 (see Annexure - 1). 

b) The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and un - reserved categories , subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Telangana State. 

 i. SC - 15%, ST - 6%, BC - A - 7%, BC - B - 10%, BC - C - 1%, BC - D - 7%, BC - E - 4% 

ii. Physically Handicapped (PH) - 3% (VH - 1%, HI - 1% & OH - 1%) , Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) - 2%, NCC - 1% and Sports - 0.5%. 

 iii. A horizontal reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of women candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/Special Categories) shall be ensured, wherever women candidates are available. 

iv. In case of PH candidates, certificates issued by the State Medical Board alone are acceptable. For Sports and CAP categories , certificates issued by the respective District Boards are acceptable. These reservations are applicable at State - level . Model proforma for certificates are given for all the above categories in Annexes . 

v. Since th e courses offered are technical in nature and require appropriate physical fitness, RGUKT reserves the right of rejecting the application of such candidates who are declared by the experts as physically unfit to pursue the course.

IIIT Basara admissions 2019-2020 Official website :  admissions.rgukt.ac.in

PGCET Results

PGCET Notification

PGCET Application